Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Lovely Homestead Peppermint Foaming Handsoap

I love the smell of peppermint, dont you?  Actually, I love the scent of mint, period.  If someone made a "hint of mint" perfume, I would be one happy lady....JOY!

Anyway......here is recipe I came across online for homemade Peppermint Foaming Handsoap.  Some people are super crafty, and have figured out how to make a foaming dispenser with a canning jar.  I'm not so brilliant.  So, I saved a foaming dispenser I already had.  I just refill mine with this recipe.

Enjoy!

Ingredients: 
  • 1/4 parts peppermint scented castille soap  
  • 3/4 parts distilled water
  • a few (2-3) drops peppermint essential oil
  • a foaming soap dispenser
Method:
Mix soap and water. Drop in and mix in oils. Pour into a foaming soap dispenser. You're done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comment...share the love!