Saturday, December 17, 2011

Sticky Note Holder at a "no sticky" price

Oh so cute, notepad!








I love this notepad idea.  It took me only 8 minutes to put it together.  I already had all of the necessities on hand in my scrap supply.  It's pretty self explanatory.  But, all you need is  one acrylic frame (dollar store), paper, ribbon, a post-it pad, scissors, and glue.  






This would make an awesome little "thinking of you" gift for a friend, secret sister, teacher, hostess, coach, mail carrier, etc.  


Have fun!  

3 comments:

  1. Love it...mmm?

    I'm a secret sister...friend...teacher..hostess...craft companion...

    This is a greaaat craft..can't wait til we make them at the Bible Study.

    God bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do wear ALOT of different "hats" dont you? Glad you like my little crafty thingy....I want to make alot more because they are so cute and practical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks whose getting crafty with her blog! lol...Great craft cabinet...I did the same thing last year, but it needs help getting a bit more organized...a trip to Ikea is in the future! How is everything down south? Wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful Happy New Year! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you comment...share the love!