Sunday, January 22, 2012

Hold On, My Child....Joy Comes In the Morning!



I took this photo of my "little friends" while in my garden in Upstate New York.  I was always impressed with how my little friends would be so lovely each morning, despite their toiling all day and then enduring the dark, chilly night.  This verse always would come to mind.  I am happy to share it with you.  I hope to be posting more.  Please feel free to follow me and I will do the same.  Happy to call you Friend and have you as part of my garden : )

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful verse! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome : ) Would love to have you follow me and I will do the same. If you have a blog, let me know your address : ) Blessings in Christ

      Delete
  2. what perfect flowers for the verse!! I have morning glories right outside my kitchen window, well not now, but in the summer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arent morning glories beautiful? How can you not smile when you look at them? I really believe God made them just for that purpose...hold on...they'll be back very soon. Would love to you have you follow...i can do the same..just let me know your blogcation if you have one...sisters in Christ who blog and share verses are a blessing.

      Delete

Thank you for you comment...share the love!